Overview of Merchant Policy
1. Cave Market holds the right to remove any store from the Cave Market platform at their discretion.
2. Cave Market holds the right to remove any product that we do not deem fit for Cave Market.
3. Cave Market holds the right to use your product listings (photos, descriptions) in Cave Market promotions.
4. Cave Market may refund a customer if an order is not shipped within two weeks of it's promised shipping date. If a seller does not indicate shipping time estimates, we will assume a 2 week processing time. If an order is not marked "fulfilled" within that time, Cave Market may refund the customer and cancel the order.
More Detailed Merchant Policy
- Accepting These Terms
- Your Account with Cave Market
Here are a few rules about accounts with Cave Market:
- Your story is important to us. Provide accurate information about yourself and your business. It’s prohibited to use false information or impersonate another person or company through your account.
- You're responsible for your account. You’re solely responsible for any activity on your account.
- These Terms don't create any agency, partnership, joint venture, employment, or franchisee relationship between you and Cave Market.
- Your Content
Content that you post using our Services is your content. We don’t make any claim to it, which includes anything you post using our Services (like shop names, profile pictures, listing photos, listing descriptions, reviews, comments, videos, usernames, etc.).
- You understand that you are solely responsible for Your Content. You represent that you have all necessary rights to Your Content and that you’re not infringing or violating any third party’s rights by posting it.
- We don’t claim any ownership to Your Content, but we have your permission to use it to help Cave Market function and grow. That way, we won’t infringe any rights you have in Your Content and we can help promote your stuff. For example, you acknowledge and agree Cave Market may offer you or Cave Market buyer’s promotions on the Site, from time to time, that may relate to your listings. We are likely to use your listings for marketing purposes.
- Reporting Unauthorized Content. Cave Market has great respect for intellectual property rights and is committed to following appropriate legal procedures to remove infringing content from the Services.
- Inappropriate, False, or Misleading Content. This should be common sense, but there are certain types of content we don’t want posted on Cave Market’s Services (for legal reasons or otherwise). You agree that you will not post any content that is abusive, threatening, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, or otherwise offensive.
- Cave Market holds the right to edit listings to correct clear typing errors, rearrange post images, general formatting of text and more. We will never add or remove content from a listing.
- Your Use of Our Services
License to Use Our Services. We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use our Services—subject to the Terms and the following restrictions in particular:
- Don’t Use Our Services to Break the Law. You agree that you will not violate any laws in connection with your use of the Services. This includes any local, state, federal, and international laws that may apply to you.
- Follow Our Trademark Policy. The name "Cave Market" and the other Cave Market marks, phrases, logos, and designs that we use in connection with our Services, are trademarks, service marks, or trade dress of Cave Market in the US and other countries.
- Any unsolicited ideas or other materials you submit to Cave Market (not including Your Content or items you sell through our Services) are considered non-confidential and non-proprietary to you. You grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable, perpetual license to use and publish those ideas and materials for any purpose, without compensation to you.
- Termination. You may terminate your account with Cave Market at any time. If you have any unfulfilled orders through Cave Market at the time of termination, you are expected to fulfil the order. If you terminate your account with an outstanding order Cave Market will manually re-open your account until the order is either refunded or fulfilled.
We may terminate or suspend your account (and any related accounts) and your access to the Services at any time, for any reason, and without advance notice. If we do so, it’s important to understand that you don’t have a contractual or legal right to continue to use our Services, for example, to sell or buy on our websites or mobile apps. Cave Market may refuse service to anyone, at any time, for any reason.
If you or Cave Market terminate your account, you may lose any information associated with your account, including Your Content.
We May Discontinue the Services. Cave Market reserves the right to change, suspend, or discontinue any of the Services at any time, for any reason. We will not be liable to you for the effect that any changes to the Services may have on you, including your income or your ability to generate revenue through the Services.
If Cave Market gets sued because of something that you did, you agree to defend and indemnify us. That means you’ll defend Cave Market (including any of our employees) and hold us harmless from any legal claim or demand (including reasonable attorney’s fees) that arises from your actions, your use (or misuse) of our Services, your breach of the Terms, or your account’s infringement of someone else’s rights.
We reserve the right to handle our legal defense however we see fit, even if you are indemnifying us, in which case you agree to cooperate with us so we can execute our strategy.
- Disputes with Other Users
If you find yourself in a dispute with another user of Cave Market’s Services or a third party, we encourage you to contact the other party and try to resolve the dispute.
In the case of an unresolved dispute, Cave Market holds the option to terminate all parties accounts and association with Cave Market.
- Changes to the Terms
We may update these Terms from time to time. Your use of the Services following the changes constitutes your acceptance of the updated Terms.
- Some Finer Legal Points
The Terms, including all of the policies that make up the Terms, supersede any other agreement between you and Cave Market regarding the Services. If any part of the Terms is found to be unenforceable, that part will be limited to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect. Our failure to enforce any part of the Terms is not a waiver of our right to later enforce that or any other part of the Terms. We may assign any of our rights and obligations under the Terms.
- Contact Information
If you have any questions about the Terms, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org